Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse/Allied Marketing Group

• Submitted: Thu, May 23, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, May 23, 2002

• Reported By:Allentown PA
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse/Allied Marketing Group
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse, Allied Marketing Group ripoff sent different product than what I paid for Dallas Texas

I paid for over a year on a layawayed RCA stereo system that looked beautiful in the picture-When I had finally made my last payment by checkcard, they did verify that what I wanted was in stock, however, when UPS delivered it to me, the shelves were broken, & the speakers were not even what was pictured on the brochure.

When I called c/m service, the lady was very rude, & I had called them before, & gotten very nice reps, but this person was very rude, & not willing to do anything for me, or even confirm information & got cocky when I would ask a general question.

I then proceeded to ask to speak to super, & she put me on hold, & never came back-that person was named Estora, she said she was the only person with that name there, so BEware.

This company only does it for the outrageous shipping & product prices, & doesn't follow through with their promises-of good quality, name brand products, or excellent customer service.

Angela
Allentown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2002 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-ClearinghouseAllied-Marketing-Group/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-Allied-Marketing-Group-ripoff-sent-different-product-than-what-21419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse/Allied Marketing Group