Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Service SIRS

• Submitted: Sat, December 04, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, December 04, 2004

• Reported By:Ackerman Mississippi
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Service SIRS
P.O. Box 36999 Las Vagas, Nevada U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Information Reporting Service S.I.R.S. ripoff Las Vagas Nevada

I'm reporting this company. They had me thinking I had won a sum of $525,439.00 dollars. I'm a 24 year old single mom. I could have used that money for my child and I a better life. I hope these people get locked up for life. If there's any chance of my getting that money please contract me. Because me and my daughter could use it.

Priscilla
Ackerman, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2004 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Service-SIRS/Las-Vagas-Nevada-89133/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Service-SIRS-ripoff-Las-Vagas-Nevada-121226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting Service SIRS