Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Service

• Submitted: Mon, March 14, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 14, 2005

• Reported By:Hartville Missouri
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Service
P.O Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Information Reporting Service AkA Prize Distribution Center ripoff, lied, fraudulent sayings, fraudulent billing Las Vegas Nevada

This company sent my wife a statement saying that she had won the amount of 677,519.00 and wanted her to send money This was the second or third statement they sent to her wanting her to send moey to get money.
A time or to she sent them some money $5.00 sometimes more.

This company has lied and scamed us out of our money. They still are and keep sending us these statements. It bugs me that they keep filling our mailbox full of these statement it has gotten out of control.

They send us about 5 to 6 a month and when I got internet recently as of 2 days ago I decide to check them out and I found out that there are other people that have been ripped off by this company I am hoping to bring them down!

Dwane
Hartville, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2005 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Service/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Service-AkA-Prize-Distribution-Center-ripoff-lied-frau-134938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting Service