Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Aka S.I.R.S

• Submitted: Sat, August 27, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, August 27, 2005

• Reported By:opelika Alabama
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Aka S.I.R.S
Po Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Aka S.I.R.S ripoff! Scammed! False sweepstakes! Las Vegas Nevada

In January 2005 I recieved an official looking notice that stated I was "guarenteed" $525,000. I sent the required $21.95 "processing Fee" and waited, and waited. No response.

I sent a letter to them I had not recieved my cash prize or prize report. No response from them. I sent another letter and they responded that I should have already recieved them. So I wrote back that I had not and to please send it to me. No response.

I sent another letter to say I would be seeking an attorney. No response. So here I am on Rip-off Report before I sought an attorney and paid more money to find they are a fraudulent company.

20 dollars might not be alot to some people but it is to me. That could almost be a tank of gas to me. I was trusting them and I (and as I see now) and other people got ripped off to! These people need to pay! They deserve to be in jail! I worked hard for my money. They need to find out what a "honest" work is.

They need to pay for thier misleading and lying! FOR ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO THEY HAVE SCREWED!

Misty
opelika, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2005 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-Aka-SIRS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-Aka-SIRS-ripoff-Scammed-False-sweepstakes-155213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Aka S.I.R.S