Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Aka S.i.r.s.

• Submitted: Mon, March 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 28, 2005

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Aka S.i.r.s.
P.o. Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Aka S.i.r.s. ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I was a victim of this scam. I've received numerous letters regarding the grand prize which was $525,439.00 that I was promised to receive in the mail. Every letter that I got had a fee and in order to receive the money I had to send it in with the fee. I believe I send well over $500.00 in the mail. This is very upseting to realize that people associated with the sweepstakes are scamming innocent people out of their hard working money.

If I only knew earlier what I know now, believe me I would've just saved my money! I have no computer no access to one! If theres anyone out there that could help me and put a stop to these scammer,please let me know I want my money back.

Legal action needs to take place a.s.a.p.

MARY
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2005 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-Aka-Sirs/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-Aka-Sirs-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-136569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Aka S.i.r.s.