Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services S.I.R.S.

• Submitted: Wed, January 19, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 19, 2005

• Reported By:anaheim California
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services S.I.R.S.
P.O. BOX 36999 LAS VAGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

S.I.R.S SWEEPSTAKES INFORMATION REPORTING SERVICES YOU ARE A CASH PRIZE WINNER DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT RIPOFFS FOR A FEE OF $21.95 LAS VAGAS Nevada

I received several notifications from this company, each time requesting a fee of $20.00 for an official report on where and how to claim my money, whats right fully mine. I got smart after about 3 $20.00 letters sent out to them, I then sent the signed letters back to them telling them I had already paid the fee and if they were scammers I was going to report them. Then today I get the YOU ARE A CASH PRIZE WINNER letter and for $21.95 I would receive final records. what a joke, do these people know how much they are hurting people like myself? I pray for justice.

Sheryl
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2005 01:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-SIRS/LAS-VAGAS-Nevada-89133-6999/SIRS-SWEEPSTAKES-INFORMATION-REPORTING-SERVICES-YOU-ARE-A-CASH-PRIZE-WINNER-DONT-YOU-127981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services S.I.R.S.