Deegan

• Reported By:fresno California
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services
P.o.box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Sweepstake Information Reporting Services ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I received this prize notice/report procurement form from the same f***ing company that scamed everybody about winning the $677,519.00. I had high hopes and dreams when i received this letter, and come to find out that this bs letter is all a scam. I am emotionally and mentally seriously screwed by them.

I am a hard working citizen who lives from one paycheck to another, although I know I am not the only one in this world, I feel that this should stop and someone should pay for killing our dreams.

Please help us, and catch them dead in their tracks!

Gunn fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2004 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Sweepstake-Information-Reporting-Services-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-124483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services