Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services

• Submitted: Wed, December 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:Providence Rhode Island
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services
P.O. Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services, Aka S.I.R.S. ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

12/15/04 - I received my Christmas rip-off today! All seemed so official until the $21.95 processing fee. I figured I was probably one of the 677,519 winners that were going to receive a $1 sweepstakes check. I fell for this as a teenager. I have 3 kids and am in debt up to my ears, I can't afford to fall for this now. It also explains the phone calls from a Vegas phone number on my call waiting.

Providence, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2004 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-Aka-SIRS-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-123019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services