Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services

• Submitted: Wed, December 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:Fort Myers Florida
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services
P.O. Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services S.I.R.S. ripoff They sent me a letter saying that I won 677,519.00 cash. they also said that I had to send in 21.95 in order to get it. The signature on the paper was Kevin Smith. Las Vegas Nevada

I would like to file a lawsuit if possible. I received a letter in the mail saying I won 677,519.00 in cash and in order to receive this check I have to send 21.95 to get my check. This letter came from Las Vegas, Nevada. This took a lot out of me.

Why? cause I have a 1 year old child in my house the I look at every day thinking he might not have a christmas. This ripoff letter put a lot of hope in this family because we are already shruggling. We can hardly pay rent. We praied on it hopeing if its true there are a lot of important things we could take care of. Then you get hurtful jokes like this that rips the life out of you!

Who ever sent this I want them to pay and I want my money that was suppose to have won!

Fort Myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2004 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-SIRS-ripoff-They-sent-me-a-letter-saying-th-123068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services