Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services

• Submitted: Fri, March 18, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, March 18, 2005

• Reported By:Hamilton Ohio
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services
P.O.box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services ripoff Dishonest Fraudulet sweepstakes I WON 677,519.00 Prize already WON Las Vegas Nevada

I received this letter stating I Was the Winner of 677,519.00 "No Purchase necessary to claim prize already WON" 03-12-05. I responded A.S.A.P as requested. As my luck runs i found this web site the day after i sent in my processing fee of 21.95$ Now I am really regretting the fact i sent in a check when my better judgement told me to send a money order or research it a little more. BUT the letter states in BOLD letters I have Won this Money it is 100% confirmed and Validated, sighed by the senior officer "Kevin Smith" I believe. If this money is not directly sent to me as Promised I will be taking legal action and they will pay me the amount promised. This letter states This is NOT a eligibility letter or preliminary qualification announcement.... YOU HAVE WON A CASH PRIZE!!!!

Teresa
Hamilton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2005 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-ripoff-Dishonest-Fraudulet-sweepstakes-I-WON-67-135529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services

NATO