Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services

• Reported By:Prospect Connecticut
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services
PO Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

Thank goodness for the Internet. I got this letter today saying I won a lump sum of $677,519. They had all this money to give away to me yet I had to send them $21.95 processing fee. Hmmmm. I investigated this right away and I found that people were getting the same shit and some for the same exact amount of money. What a bunch of f***ing assholes! I got all excited at first but then said this sounded a little to good to be true.

I saw that the postage was from Colorado which was sketchy and then the signature on the letter didn't seem right. Usually the name is printed and then signed.Then I called the Customer service # and it remained busy after many tries. What really got me thinking was this fee. I think anybody who actually falls for this without even checking it out is stupid but this kind of shit shouldn't be going on. This is definitely not a company either. Its just a bunch of scammers working out of there home or something and just trying to make some easy money. Something should be done about this crap.

Steven Prospect, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2005 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-135126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services