Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services

• Submitted: Wed, March 30, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 30, 2005

• Reported By:Cottonwood Arizona
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services
PO Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 702-643-1837
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I like others on this site also recieved a letter from SIRS stating that I had won 677,519 dollars. However in addition to that I recieved two more letters saying that I won money. One for 362,814 dollars and the other for 450,773 dollars.

I read these documents over and over and they sounded real. One of the letters even stated "If this news surprises you, believe me--we could not write to tell you that 'You are a winner!' unless it is true. That is the law." So being the brain trust that I am I sent in for the money.

But reading the documents I found that the 21.95 is for a sweepstakes cataloge, and that on the back it said that I did not need to send in the 21.95 in order to claim my money. so for the first one I did, just to make sure that they got the form I sent in, and I did recieve that cataloge shortly after I noticed the check was cashed.

I would have checked this company on the internet first, but at the time my modem wasn't working. It wasn't until after I sent back the forms that my modem was working again and found this site. I only sent money in for the first one, but not for the other two.

I just wish I would found this site sooner, so as not to get my hopes up. I hope that these people get caught sooner rather than later.

Cottonwood, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2005 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-137000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services