Complaint Review: Sweet Ambrosia Bakeshoppe

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: someperson — Regina Saskatchewan Canada
Sweet Ambrosia Bakeshoppe
230 Winnipeg Street North, Regina, SK. Regina, Saskatchewan United States of America

Sweet Ambrosia Bakeshoppe Kim and Ashlee's Cakes & Cookies Kim Flichel, James Mitchell, Ashlee Mitchell, Kim and Ashlee's Cakes & Cookies, "Sweet Ambrosia Bakeshoppe", Regina Bakery, Buyer Beware, Wedding Cakes Regina Saskatchewan, Regina Bakery Regina, Saskatchewan

*Consumer Comment: Kimberly Flichel, James Mitchell, Ashley Mitchell, "Sweet Ambrosia Bakeshoppe", "Kim and Ashlee's Cakes and Cookies", Regina Saskatchewan, Bakery in Regina Saskatchewan

"There are so many people in Regina Saskatchewan upset with this store it suprises me they are still in business." That is what I read after I googled their business.  I did not do enough research before I bought my cake from them. Unfortunately, because I did not take the time to even just google them, I ended up with an expensive cake that had multiple problems.  The really sad part is they did not care and would not even speak to me about it after my intial phone call. It disgusts me that they knew what they sold me, they knew it was falling apart and did not even care to at least fix it before my event. Instead I ended up with a crappy cake, that was warped, falling apart, and even raw.  It was very expensive and none of what I got from them was what we had planned.  They will happlily take your money, and smile as they do it.  Beware, because if you have a problem, they will laugh in your face. So, before you consider them at least google them. There are multiple complaints against them.  Some of the complaints are harder to find now because they changed the name of their business a few times. Looking on this site there are many complaints. Google them, then go elsewhere.

complaint

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweet-Ambrosia-Bakeshoppe/Regina-Saskatchewan-S4R-8K1/Sweet-Ambrosia-Bakeshoppe-Kim-and-Ashlees-Cakes-Cookies-Kim-Flichel-James-Mitchell-As-987912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweet Ambrosia Bakeshoppe

I think it's really sad that they are so caught up in trying to prove they did nothing that they are letting customer service slide.  If they put that much effort into making things right with people then they wouldn't have to waiste so much time trying to convince others they were being bullied.  There are realy people out there who are bullied, and this bakery was not. Just real customers with a real opinion based on how they were treated.