Complaint Review: Sweet-N-Sassy Ink ; Kristen Amodio

• Submitted: Tue, March 31, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 27, 2011

• Reported By:Clearwater Florida
Sweet-N-Sassy Ink ; Kristen Amodio
22 Mill Pond Road Northwood, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Sweet-N-Sassy Ink ; Kristen Amodio My Four Year Old is crying because Sweet-N-Sassy took my money and didn't deliver his birthday invitations!! Northwood New Hampshire

*Consumer Comment: ???

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I have no order placed by a "Gwen from Clearwater, FL."

*Consumer Suggestion: Current phone number for Kristen Amodio: Sweet-n-sassy Ink

On March 17, 2009 I went online and ordered my son's birthday invitations from Sweet-N-Sassy Ink. My credit card was charged at time of purchase and I even paid an additional $10 for RUSH processing. Two days later on March 19, I approved the online proof of the invitation. From what I read on the website, I expected my invitations to ship out in 1-2 business days.

Since that time I have received no invitations or correspondence from Sweet-N-Sassy Ink. I have emailed 3-4 times but have received no response. I have tried to call their phone number at least 20+ times. Each time I have received the message "Voice Mailbox is full."

Today has been 2 weeks since I placed the order and no invitations still or responses from owner. I have filed a complaint with the New Hampshire Better Business Bureau as well as the NH Attorney General's Office. Apparently there are other complaints being investigated against Sweet-N-Sassy Ink and Kristen Amodio. Check out their websites if you wish to file a complaint, too.

If I had done my homework, I wouldn't have been taken advantage of like this! BEWARE!

Gwen
Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweet-N-Sassy-Ink-Kristen-Amodio/Northwood-New-Hampshire-03261/Sweet-N-Sassy-Ink-Kristen-Amodio-My-Four-Year-Old-is-crying-because-Sweet-N-Sassy-took-m-439547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweet-N-Sassy Ink ; Kristen Amodio

???

AUTHOR: Erica - (United States of America)

Well, then where is my order?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I have no order placed by a "Gwen from Clearwater, FL."

AUTHOR: Kristen A - (U.S.A.)

I have been trying to do some research based upon the statements and name/location of this report, however - I have never had a Gwen from Clearwater, FL.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Current phone number for Kristen Amodio: Sweet-n-sassy Ink

AUTHOR: Bliss - (U.S.A.)

I took was ripped off by Sweet-n-Sassy Ink for my Daughter's 2nd birthday invitations. She charged by credit card with no invitations ever being sent out. She did not respond to my emails and her voice mail "mailbox" was full and her home phone number was disconnected!! So I did my own "investigating" and found her current home phone number which is (603) 608-3405. I called this number and she answered. She was apologetic and I was able to get a confirmation email that my credit card was credited. I will wait to see if it really happens. This is her current phone number as of 4/22/09. Good luck!! Bliss