Complaint Review: Sweet Paula's Pods

• Reported By: David D — Tarzana California
Sweet Paula's Pods
SWEETPAULA35@GMAIL.COM Internet United States of America

Sweet Paula's Pods Sweet Paula Sweet Paulas Pods Stole $199.84 Internet

I ordered from Sweet Paula's Pods @ http://www.sweetpaulaspods.com for an invoice of $199.84

I didn't think anything of it because I have ordered before and everything was fine. I got my product as expected.

This last time I ordered, it never came. I asked kindly on several occasions via email for tracking info at all 3 email addresses I could find including the one listed on her site and she never responded. She does not list phone numbers or addresses to contact her.

So I Googled 'sweet paula + rip off' and found that others have also been scammed. WTF. This is a merchant that I have ordered from before with no problems. It may be a miss-understanding or something might be going on that is out of the ordinary, but since I do not receive a response or product I will assume I have been scammed. [continued below]....
.....

I have never written any type of negative report before but I have no choice as I feel like I have been stolen from.

Because the $199.84  did not come out of my bank immediately and the fact that she uses authorize.net, I happen to know that she had to manually accept my payment before funds were transfered. So she transfered funds but decided to ignore all my emails (all of them were extremely polite as I have never had a problem before).

I am reporting this to authorize.net and my bank.

Unless she responds here (I saw that she responded to another post on here) and this issue is fixed, I would advise no one to order from /www.sweetpaulaspods.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweet-Paulas-Pods/internet/Sweet-Paulas-Pods-Sweet-Paula-Sweet-Paulas-Pods-Stole-19984-Internet-1036857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweet Paula's Pods