Complaint Review: Sweet Paula's Pods

• Reported By: 6870 — Pennsylvania
Sweet Paula's Pods
Internet USA

Sweet Paula's Pods poppy pods ,, sweet,paulas,pods poppies  Internet

PAULA YATES IS A THIEF! This is NOT a LEGITIMATE BUSINESS! Three months ago I placed an order with sweetpaulaspods.com - I had never used them but they seemed reputable. I was so confident I even paid for express delivery! I have not received anything except a phony-sounding email (6 weeks after ordering) stating that there was an illness in the family and my order was shipping that day. Still nothing. I have probably sent a hundred emails in the past three months without a single response. I filed a complaint with the BBB and tried to contact authorize.net (who processed the transaction) but neither of them seem to be particularly concerned with my $200 loss. I will continue to contact Paula Yates and her son Cody Tinnell (of driedpodcentral.com, a sister company) and I will update you all if anything changes. Long story short, Do Not Use This Website unless you want to THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweet-Paulas-Pods/internet/Sweet-Paulas-Pods-poppy-pods-sweetpaulaspods-poppiesnbsp-Internet-1058353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweet Paula's Pods