Belgians

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: Warning others — Oregon
Sweet Paula's Poppy Pods

Sweet Paula's Poppy Pods "SWEET" PAULA IS A THIEF!!! Internet

*General Comment: which one?

*Author of original report: Yes, Paula IS a thief

*Consumer Comment: sweet paulas is not a thief

"Sweet" Paula is a thief who stole over $700 from me.  I would not recommend purchasing anything from her site, unless of course you like spending your money and getting nothing in return!

I placed my pre-order on her website and the money was withdrawn from my account February 28, 2013.  She had posted that all pre-orders would ship March 7, 2013.  That day came and went with no shipments and no word from Paula.  I emailed her (she does not provide her customers a contact telephone number) repeatedly and got no replies.

Finally, on March 25, 2013, I received an email from Paula (an email that was obviously mass mailed to everyone on her mailing list) stating that there had been a "family emergency" and orders would begin shipping the next day, March 26, 2013.

It is now April 3, 2013 and I have yet to receive either my order or a refund.  I have emailed Paula several times since March 25, 2013 and she has yet to respond to a single one.

I trusted this business as I have placed and received orders from them in the past without any problems.  I'm not sure what happened to cause her to change from honest merchant to thief seemingly overnight, I just wish that I had not spent so much money on witnessing the transformation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweet-Paulas-Poppy-Pods/internet/Sweet-Paulas-Poppy-Pods-SWEET-PAULA-IS-A-THIEF-Internet-1040465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweet Paula's Poppy Pods

#1 General Comment

which one?

AUTHOR: mememe - ()

There are 2 websites online.  One is a globenet address, the other is sweetpaulaspods.  Which did you use?

Yes, Paula IS a thief

AUTHOR: Warning others - ()

It has been over a year since Paula took my money and I have yet to receive my order or my requested refund.  She did not respond to the multiple emails that I sent concerning my order and subsequent refund request. I paid for a product and I neither received that product nor a refund.  That is theft, plain and simple.

sweet paulas is not a thief

AUTHOR: james - ()

i have used sweet paulas since 2010 and  this company has always been fast and polite... this 2012 700$ ripoff must be a mistake which i hope has been cleared up