• Report: #1019475

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — United States of America
Sweet Potato Paper

Sweet Potato Paper Stress and Delays! Internet

My experience with Sweet Potato Paper was for lack of a better word stressful. There was delay after delay. I paid for 7 day shipping. After my order was not received in 7 days I was told a computer error caused shipping delays and my order had to be resubmitted. I was given a tracking number which turned out to belong to another customer. My order did not arrive until a week after they were supposed to. I was not refunded any shipping costs and did not receive any compensation for the inconvenience. I will not be using this company again or referring them to anyone else. The stress and lack of customer satisfaction is not worth it. The communication with the "Owner" was lacking and I suppose that was for her to avoid having to face a dissatisfied customer and knowing that they were not doing things correctly. This is still a fairly new small business but if they plan on being around for a while they need to totally re-exam their mission and deliver the service that their customers expect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweet-Potato-Paper/internet/Sweet-Potato-Paper-Stress-and-Delays-Internet-1019475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweet Potato Paper