Complaint Review: Sweetie pies petting zoo

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Gisele — Humble Texas United States of America
Sweetie pies petting zoo
22306 FM 762 Needville, Texas United States of America

Sweetie pies petting zoo BEWARE OF BOOKING SWEETIE PIES PETTING ZOO FOR YOUR CHILD'S PARTY Needville, Texas

I booked Sweetie pies petting zoo 2 months in advance for my 7 yr old's horse themed party. After discussing the price and date promised I began planning the event... The party day had arrived and as I was out getting last minute items I received a call 2 hrs before the party was to begin... A female introducing herself as the horse lady advised me that the trailer had stalled and all the animals were in and they were not going to be able to make it to the party.. Not that they would be late but NOT at all... When I hung up in shock I might add I began to come to and realize , wait a minute , If a trailer is stalled all you need is another truck to pull it , so I thought..

Anyways I was in a state of panic and told my husband to call other places to see if they would come out on short notice.. We had 3 No's and on the 4th call It was also a sorry but no... He talked further with my husband and offered information to him that another woman using the same company had also called wanting someone to come out short notice.. Their excuse to that woman is that the trailer had a flat tire... Wow! He also said that this woman the owner Cathy has a reputation for overbooking and cancelling with short notice..

To let you know the only reason that I went with this woman is because she talked about what a devout Christian woman she was... She also states in her website that this is how she likes to run her company based on her faith... I call B.S. Not very Christian like what she does and the thought that she gets away with it.. Please do yourself and your child a favor and heartache by looking for someone else with a reputable company... These people should not be allowed to operate or run a business like this especially the clients they cater to ( Children ).. Our children do not understand flat tires, traffic, or stalled trailers.... Do not make the same mistake I made.. Please go with someone else more reputable and please tell anyone else you know not to use them......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweetie-pies-petting-zoo/Needville-Texas-77461/Sweetie-pies-petting-zoo-BEWARE-OF-BOOKING-SWEETIE-PIES-PETTING-ZOO-FOR-YOUR-CHILDS-PART-969661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweetie pies petting zoo