Complaint Review: Swift Courier Express Delivery Company

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2008

• Reported By:Cleveland Other
Swift Courier Express Delivery Company
Unit 1 Barton Road, Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire, NG10 2FN Internet United Kingdom

Swift Courier Express Delivery Company U.K. Ask me to pay 350 for an envelope containing cheque for 100,000,000 I'd won from microsoft Internet

I received an email ro Bill Gates stating that I had been chosen and awarded one million pounds in a prize draw. I sent my details back. The folowing day I received another emailproviding me with a choice of payment a). by giving my bank details Or b). having the cheque posted to me. Thank goodness I choose the latter. The next day I receive a further email stating I would have to pay a minimum of 350 to have the envelope delivered ! I googled the name of the company and found out it was a scam ! Thank you to your site.

Claire
Cleveland
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swift-Courier-Express-Delivery-Company/internet/Swift-Courier-Express-Delivery-Company-UK-Ask-me-to-pay-350-for-an-envelope-containing-c-318570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swift Courier Express Delivery Company