Complaint Review: Swift Financial Partnership

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: Sherman Doss — Chicago Illinois
Swift Financial Partnership
3301 E Main St Columbus, Ohio USA

Swift Financial Partnership SFP website instead of efiling services with ability to change pricing direct filing to the IRS Columbus Ohio

I contacted the company to be able to efile taxes online direc to the IRS. I told the sales person that I was starting a company and wanted my clients to be able efile taxes direct to the IRS with the ability to change the pricing services for example basic tax return to be efiled to the IRS, etc.  The sales person sold me a website that cost me more than $800.00.  He stated, it would be able to do exactly what I wanted efile taxes direct to the IRS for my clients.  I gave them my domain name Efile2.com.  The services provided by their hosting company kept going off line around filing season.  I told the sales person you sold me a package that was not as describe.  It went from a membership site to website never what the sales person described but with add-on prices each time the sales person said, this would be an efiling service for my company not an affliliate linking system.  I kept getting switched around from sales person to manager when I told him.  This is not what you describe the service would be able to do.  Why would I pay more than $800.00 for a website and I build website?  Finally, the sales person provided me with an affiliate link.  I could not believe these people.  I can get an affiliate link for free.  They charged me almost $1000 for nothing in my mind.  My complaints about this issue have gone without any resolution.  Only, the sales person stating I understand and I sent it to my supervisor.  This company ripped me off of about $1000 through deceptive advertising over the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swift-Financial-Partnership/Columbus-Ohio-43213/Swift-Financial-Partnership-SFP-website-instead-of-efiling-services-with-ability-to-chang-1144681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swift Financial Partnership