Complaint Review: Swift Transportation CDL

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 07, 2009

• Reported By:Clinton Maryland
Swift Transportation CDL
7965 Veterans Pkwy Millington, Tennessee U.S.A.

Swift Transportation CDL Invalid Millington Tennessee #CLASS 531 ANOTHER MILLINGTON TN STUDENT RIPPED OFF CLASS #531 Millington Tennessee

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Let Roll Over Swift

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Same boat

I was a student at Swift Academy in Millington,TN I have been driving for three years since then and have had no issues until now. I attended class all the way from Waldorf, MD and now came home to find a letter from the DMV stating that the third party testing is not valid from MAY 05-JAN 08 Swift Transportation passed hundreds of students a week. That is a long time and a lot of pissed off students that were mislead. I have to be retested after three years I don't think so. How the hell am I going to get my carrier to give me a truck to take a CDL Road test after three years. And if you do they are going to investigate you I mean If you had a driver come to you and tell you that, what the hell would you think and with the way the freight is now with the economy they are just triyng to find a way to get rid of you anyway. I do not drive anymore but I still wanted to keep my CDL just in case. In my option Swift commited Business Fraud they make you sign a contract knowing that they have shady pratices. I am going to get a class action lawsuit against them for damages now I have to loose my cdl
All that time was for nothing. I want justice !!!!

Bobby
Clinton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swift-Transportation-CDL/Millington-Tennessee-38053/Swift-Transportation-CDL-Invalid-Millington-Tennessee-CLASS-531-ANOTHER-MILLINGTON-TN-STU-427363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swift Transportation CDL

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Let Roll Over Swift

AUTHOR: One Pissed Off Fat Kid - (U.S.A.)

Any Person Or Person's That Are Going Thru What I Am Lic Revoke Have To Get Your CDL all over Again.. Because Of Swift Email Me (((ROR REDACTED)))

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Same boat

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I think you are right. I am in almost the same situation you're in I think swift should be made to refund everybody's money. I think a class action suit on the behalf of all the students who were in Millington from May 05 on would be a great Idea.