Complaint Review: Swift Transportation Inc

• Updated: Fri, August 28, 2009

• Reported By: k9fun10@verizon.net — Glen Burnie Maryland USA
Swift Transportation Inc
103 Benmere RD Glen Burnie, Maryland United States of America

Swift Transportation Inc Phoenix Arizona I was a student at Swift in Memphis TN.I lost my CDL S because of THEIR GREED.I need help to settle with them for their mistake. Glen Burnie, Maryland

I was a former student and employed by Swift Transportation.I lost my license because of their scam and greed.I am in a down word spiral because of SWift. I lost my home and car and everything that i had grown fond of.     Who or What do i have to talk to too get a result for my losses  and for the past 2 years of my life.Is it fare that i had to redo my test all over again  when i had a ok   after i quite that crooked company to begin with ..         What can i expect for all the problems that i have been put through and what excuses do they have for their ignorence. This has been the worst time of my life .   I hope that ur greed payed all involved great because mine has devistated me completely , thanx for nothing .  I really need help on this matter. Hobert  Glen Burnie    N  Maryland Anne A

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2009 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swift-Transportation-Inc/Glen-Burnie-Maryland-21060/Swift-Transportation-Inc-Phoenix-Arizona-I-was-a-student-at-Swift-in-Memphis-TNI-lost-my-486726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swift Transportation Inc