Complaint Review: Swift Transportation, Milington Academy

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2009

• Reported By:Madison Maine
Swift Transportation, Milington Academy
7965 Veterans PKWY Suite 107 Millington, Tennessee U.S.A.

Swift Transportation, Milington Academy You pay $3,995 and 2 years your CDL is invalid???? Millington Tennessee

I worked for Swift for in 2006/2007. I left the company because of shortages in pay due to actual miles driven, refusing to alter my driver logs and driver over my hours. I also have been notified by my home state this Friday 1/29 that I need to retake my drivers test because the state of Tennessee has deemed Swift's Millington Academy as a fraudulent 3rd party testing site. I have 30 days to redo everything!!

I am contacting an attorney and my state representative, senator, anyone who will listen. Maine's BMV has been helpful so far but now I have to pay out of pocket and miss work to correct Swift's carelessness. If anybody needs help email me at rottie95048@eartlink.net, I was class of 543. We need to put a class action suit together asap!

John
Madison, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swift-Transportation-Milington-Academy/Millington-Tennessee-38053/Swift-Transportation-Milington-Academy-You-pay-3995-and-2-years-your-CDL-is-invalid-418657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swift Transportation, Milington Academy