Complaint Review: Swift transportaion

• Reported By: wiley123 — Spokane Washington United States of America
Swift transportaion
4720 142nd Ave E Sumner, Washington United States of America

Swift transportaion Lying, Back stbbing Sumner, Washington

I have worked for Swift for almost two years and as soon as I approched the sol-called terminal manager about one of my electronics being damaged, by them, when I had to take some time off due to an illness, they started treating me like crap. The terminal manager at the Sumner, WA. is nothing but a little mouse of a man and a rip-off. He never has made it right with me. When I had to come home for a DR. appt. due to always being tired and fatigued, later being diagnosed with sleep apnea, they sent anouther driver to pick-up my truck without allowing me to get my personal things out of the truck.

If your are considering truck driving as a career, DO NOT go with swift.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2011 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swift-transportaion/Sumner-Washington-98390/Swift-transportaion-Lying-Back-stbbing-Sumner-Washington-721612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swift transportaion