lying

• Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: Viktor — van nuys California United States of America
Swimming Pools etc
3667 Omec Park Drive Rancho Cordova, California United States of America

Swimming Pools etc ,swimmingpoolsetc.com/ purchased defected product Swimming Pools Etc Rancho Cordova, California

Hello My name is Viktor R! Jun 5th, 2012  I purchased Pool cleaner Dirt Devil 1000 for $168 it worked for 1 week and than stopped i called the company where i purchased they told me write us an email explaing what the proble is ! I wrote them an e-mail they said they never recieved it, thank i wrote them like 10 letter and they finaly said that they will get back to me in 1 week all this time they been trying to contuct manufacture ! Now it's exactlly 31 day after purchase and now they telling me no returns when the box was open???  what kind of scamm are they running ??? NO RETURNS selling difective product! and all i was asking  them to replace the product ! but now i just want to get my money back and i want peaole to aware about www.swimmingpoolsetc.com please help me to do get my money back!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swimming-Pools-etc/Rancho-Cordova-California-95742/Swimming-Pools-etc-swimmingpoolsetccom-purchased-defected-product-Swimming-Pools-Etc-R-907570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swimming Pools etc