Complaint Review: SwipeAuctions.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 25, 2011

• Reported By: musicmama — Gloucester Massachusetts United States of America
3124 S. Parker Rd.Aurora, Co. Internet United States of America

SwipeAuctions.com Internet fraud. Fee charged to my bank acct, even with immediate contact with co, no refund was issued Internet

I saw swipeauctions online, and was interested. When I clicked to join, they requested credit card info for "future purchases". They immediately charged $159.00 to my bank. I contacted both the bank and the co within 30 mins.

The web site had specific requirements for refund, which I followed. I also contacted them a number of times as each segment of time (given to me by the co) passed. Everyone I "live chatted " with was evasive, or worse, and when I continued to contact the co. they eventually shut down the refunds.

I contacted BBB and Consumer protection, and tried for a refund a third time, as I was told the refund center was again up and running. The response I got said I was unqualified for a refund because my "refund window" had passed.

I e mailed back, explaining that I had been promised a refund for over 60 days, and that I hasd followed the protocol set up by them. More of the same. No response and no refund. This is one big rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2011 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SwipeAuctionscom/internet/SwipeAuctionscom-Internet-fraud-Fee-charged-to-my-bank-acct-even-with-immediate-contac-686481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SwipeAuctions.com