Complaint Review: Swipeauctions.com

• Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: Barbara — Jersey City New Jersey United States of America
Swipeauctions.com
3124 S. Parker Road, #A2 - K271, Aurora,, Colorado United States of America

Swipeauctions.com AW-SWIPE-AUCTIONS.COM Took my Money & Ran, Point Blank Period!!! Aurora, , Colorado

I know that I am reporting this way after the fact but I am still hurt by the incident and feel totally ripped off and violated by this incidents. If this company is out their I would like to warm people to avoid them at all costs because they are dishonest crooks.  They take people's money and run!!!

On  9/30/10 I signed up by accident for a online auction site SWIPE ($159.00). Immediately and I mean Immediately (like 5 seconds later) I realized I had made a mistake. I requested my money back in the very same breath. I was told that I had to file a claim. I did all the paper work. I called again and then  I was told that I had to wait a period of time until it me claim was processed and a refund would be forth coming. I waited the time period and once it was up then I called back every day.  to check my status every time being told that it was being handled and my refund was assured me.  Below is the final live chat I had with the company. You represents my responses. I tried for several weeks after to get the company to honor my request but to no avail.

You are now chatting with 'Nick#SA5086'

Nick#SA5086: Thank you for visiting SwipeAuctions.com Livechat Line.  How may I assist you today?

you: My name is Barbara **** and my email is (((redacted))) I would like to receive my scheduled refund.

Nick#SA5086: Swipeauctions is winding down operations due to merchant shutting down our processing and is no longer accepting new customers. In addition, Swipeauctions will not issue refunds for membership fees (see the Swipeauctions' Terms & Conditions). During Swipeauctions' wind down period, all products corresponding to already paid winning auctions will be shipped in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.

you: I am requesting my refund that has already been processed

Nick#SA5086: I sincerely apologize, but I have no further details to provide to you at this time.  As a livechat agent, I have not been fully informed of all the details behind the shutdown.  Therefore;  I am simply unable to assist you with any further information.

you: this has already been schedued, and I have already been put in the your system

you: This is not a new request, I have been put in you system and since 9/30/10 I had to wait an allotted time period and now I am scheduled to have my refund processed.

Swipeauctions.com
3124 S. Parker Road, #A2 - K271, Aurora, CO 80014 USA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swipeauctionscom/Aurora-Colorado-80014/Swipeauctionscom-AW-SWIPE-AUCTIONSCOM-Took-my-Money-Ran-Point-Blank-Period-Aurora-841129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swipeauctions.com