Complaint Review: Swiss Colony

• Reported By: Alisia612 — Cottage Grove Oregon
Swiss Colony
Internet, Wisconsin USA

Swiss Colony WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Internet Wisconsin

*Author of original report: READ THOROUGHLY before you comment,please!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Internet Fraud?

I ordered some items from them,made one payment,missed a couple(due to a seriously ill child),and was harassed daily(numerous times a day) by the customer service agents. The one I spoke with was extremely rude,and berated me on my personal life! VERY unprofessional! I will NEVER deal with them again!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swiss-Colony/Internet-Wisconsin/Swiss-Colony-WORST-COMPANY-EVER-Internet-Wisconsin-1053729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swiss Colony

READ THOROUGHLY before you comment,please!

AUTHOR: Alisia612 - ()

First of all,I made my payments,and only missed 2! I was charged more in fees than my monthly payments were! I STILL should not be berated and cursed at like a child,that is completely unprofessional! There is NO call for that! ESPECIALLY when I have a disabled child at home,who is slowly DYING,if you must know! THAT'S why I quit working!

Second,I don't see how charging someone TWICE what they charged in the first place,is legal in any way,shape,or form. I will not be addressing this issue further on this site,and I WILL be filing charges with the BBB and whomever else I need to,to get this unprofessional company to own up to their issues(I am not the only one with issues with this company,so make all the excuses you want!Your employees are unprofessional and rude!Unacceptable!). Thanks for nothing.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Internet Fraud?

AUTHOR: Phil - ()

Your catagory "Internet Fraud" is appropriate.  Anyone who orders something over the internet and then doesn't pay for it is indeed committing fraud.  They just want their money.  If your employer missed a couple of paychecks for whatever reason I assume you would be harrassing them daily for your money.