Complaint Review: Swiss Colony

• Updated: Wed, November 17, 2010

• Reported By: Sheryl — White Bear Lake Minnesota United States of America
Swiss Colony
Post office box 2816 Monroe, Minnesota United States of America

Swiss Colony Totally blew me off! Cancelled my order without even telling me! Won't even answer my calls! Monroe, Minnesota

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You didn't get approved.

I called Swiss Colony to get them to deliver my order at my new address. The delivery truck refused to deliver my order unless I called Swiss Colony and had someone from there call to give the ok.

After being put on hold 5 times and talking with rude people from customer service to shipping (and even managers) I gave up. So I tried to call them today and they would not even take my call.

Then I find out they canceled my order plus another recent order I placed! They told me I needed to put 50 percent down in order for my new order to ship! All this after I complained through an e-mail about the poor service I received from Swiss Colony.

They took absolutely no responsibility for their poor treatment of me. They never apologized at all! Their crap isn't even that great. I refuse to do business with these people-I felt like I was talking to people from another planet!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swiss-Colony/Monroe-Minnesota-53566/Swiss-Colony-Totally-blew-me-off-Cancelled-my-order-without-even-telling-me-Wont-even-663233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swiss Colony

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

You didn't get approved.

AUTHOR: anc123canj - ()

Hello. I used to work for Swiss Colony. The reason your order was "cancelled" (which actually was put on hold) was because EVERYONE who orders on credit whether they are existing or new customers MUST BE RAN THROUGH CREDIT! You must score within a certain percentage or criteria in order for the order to be released. ON ALL MAGAZINES IT STATES : "SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL". So in your case, your order was not cancelled, they required a down payment most likely because they ran your credit and it wasnt so "up - to - par" with the companies standards! As for them being rude to you, that shouldnt have happened. But your order needed a down payment for the companies sake. THATS WITH EVERY CREDIT COMPANY!