Complaint Review: Swiss Colony

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: Azsaguaro — Tucson Arizona U.S.A.
Swiss Colony

Swiss Colony They did not credit my Debit Card on an order I had canceled, after I had been charged for the order (on my Debit card), and promised that my Debit Card would be credited the full cost of item (1 Mint, Internet

I ordered a Mint Torte from Swiss Colony as well as a Cheese and Sausage Box from Swiss Colony on the Internet.  I called their 1-800 number and used my Debit Card.    My Debit card was charged for both items.  After several weeks the Sausage and Cheese box arrived, but the Mint Torte did not.  I checked the order status on the internet, and it showed a delay, even though I was charged.

I called thye 1-800 number for Swiss Colony, and thjey confirmed that yes, there had been a delay due to the fact that they were waiting for a colder teperature to deliver, ot the Torte would melt.  I waited another week, then called and decided to cancel the order.  I was told that my debit card would be credited the $24.95.  After several more weeks I called and asked about the Debit credit, and why my card had not beenm credited, the representative after some time of stuttering said that it takes 6 to 7 business days.

After the 6 to 7 business days, I called and aked why my card still was not credited.  They told me that it had been on April 20th, and it takes a week for the credit to go through to the card.  I waited the week,, still no credit on Debit card.  I called and they said I had been credited $4.  I told them hold on, I was told I would be credited $24.95 which is the cost of the Mint Torte.

She went to check and after Stuttering some  said it only shows you a credit of $4 and your card was not charged.  I told them I had checked .  She said, where is the bank statement.  I told her, it is a debit card !!!  After more argument which got no where, I said fine, I would bwe reporting them for consumer fraud, and that they had lost my business!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swiss-Colony/internet/Swiss-Colony-They-did-not-credit-my-Debit-Card-on-an-order-I-had-canceled-after-I-had-be-875041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swiss Colony