Complaint Review: Swreg Inc - Sebastian Foss - CashCreative, E-trinity Marketing Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, July 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 06, 2008

• Reported By:Scottdale Georgia
Swreg Inc - Sebastian Foss - CashCreative, E-trinity Marketing Inc.
9625 West 7th St. Eden Praire Minnesota 55344 2764 Lake Sahara Drive, Suite 111, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Swreg Inc - Sebastian Foss - CashCreativeSwreg Inc And Sebastian Foss And CashCreative, E-trinity Marketing Inc. making money surveying, credit card charge for $49.97, but no link to download the product. 2764 Lake Sahara Drive, Suite 111, Las Vegas Nevada

I use my credit card to purchase a online survey business from CashCreative which is being marketed by Sabastian Foss, who is affiliated with Dri Swreg.com. A total of $49.97 was removed from my account, but I have no product. All email attempts were unsuccessful and the phone number listed is in germany somewhere. I not able to relocate the number.

Mr. Foss I'm sending you this email to let you know that I've made a purchase of one of your products via my credit card already which I did not get. I'm not sure what is going on here with your business. But I assure you I will not let this pass if I don't have a reason as to why I was giving a download link for the product I purchase. attach is the order confirmation.

Mike
Scottdale, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2008 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swreg-Inc-Sebastian-Foss-CashCreative-E-trinity-Marketing-Inc/2764-Lake-Sahara-Drive-Suite-111-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Swreg-Inc-Sebastian-Foss-CashCreativeSwreg-Inc-And-Sebastian-Foss-And-CashCreative-E--347930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swreg Inc - Sebastian Foss - CashCreative, E-trinity Marketing Inc.