Complaint Review: Syax

• Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: Jeffthegnome — Illinois
Syax
, Select State/Province USA

Syax the SOCIOPATH wants to ruin your day, and make you quit world of warcraft! sociopath, narcissist, griefer Brea California

Syax has a website solely to humilate people playing World of Warcraft, he posts 'nerd rage' and basically doesn't care if his fans to harrass you in-game until you're forced to quit! He's just a griefer that feeds on misery.

I came across this loser a few weeks ago as he was killing me relentlessly for hours on end. I politely told him to please stop, he responded with saying not only is he NOT going to stop - he's been screenshotting everything (our conversation, my player's in-game body, etc) and said that he is going to post it on his site.

Shortly after I was placed on his 'site' I started receiving in-game whispers from people using AWFUL language, people laughing at me, telling me how they thought it was hilarious I was 'so mad at a video game lol'. Eventually I was forced to cancel my subscription to Warcraft.

This person obviously has NO regard for the people he hurts, and is just out for himself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Syax/Select-StateProvince/Syax-the-SOCIOPATH-wants-to-ruin-your-day-and-make-you-quit-world-of-warcraft-sociopath-1102230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Syax