• Report: #982056

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: James — Descanso California United States of America
Sycuan casino
5469 Casino Way El Cajon, California United States of America

Sycuan casino Shelia Howe General Manager Deceptive unethical lying masters of the bait and switch El Cajon California

After winning over $1600 playing blackjack the previous night. I went in the following morning to cash in my free play coupons,and free buffet coupon. I was met by 3 security guards who told me I was rude to a dealer the night before. I asked to speak to a supervisor,or someone from management,and was told shut up you drunken old man.(I have a disability). I was then kicked out of the casino. In subsequent communications with Shelia Howe she said I was kicked out because I threw a food comp at a team member. She could not tell me if this person was male or female,what restaurant it happened at,when it happened. They keep mailing coupons to me that they know I can't cash. Just wanted to give people a heads up about the lack of ethics here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sycuan-casino/El-Cajon-California-/Sycuan-casino-Shelia-Howe-General-Manager-Deceptive-unethical-lying-masters-of-the-bait-an-982056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sycuan casino