Complaint Review: Sydney Concept Designs

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2014

• Reported By: caseplumbing — Tampa Florida
Sydney Concept Designs
Houston, Texas USA

Sydney Concept Designs Julie Horace I was called by Julie Horace about 2 months ago regarding advertising with Keller Williams in Tampa, Fl. This appears to be a scam that not only dupes small Business owners but also genuine, contracted folder manufacturers. Houston Texas

*UPDATE Employee: More proof that these are COMPLETE LIES

*UPDATE Employee: More Pictures

*UPDATE Employee: This lie is utterly ridiculous. The proof is in this post.

I was called by Julie Horace about 2 months ago regarding advertising with Keller Williams in Tampa, Fl. I agreed to 2 payments to total $899.00. Around 2-3 weeks into this transaction, I was contacted by the people who, genuinely do Folders for Keller Williams in Tampa, Fl. They advised me that they were the people who were contracted to do the folders and that we were not on their list. I contacted Julie Horace on several occasions via telephone and e-mails requesting who their contact was in Tampa. I never got an answer. One person did contact me and named a Realtor in Colorado, not Tampa.This appears to be a scam that not only dupes small Business owners but also genuine, contracted folder manufacturers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sydney-Concept-Designs/Houston-Texas/Sydney-Concept-Designs-Julie-Horace-I-was-called-by-Julie-Horace-about-2-months-ago-regard-1165785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sydney Concept Designs

AUTHOR: caseplumbing - ()

First of all these are not lies. Secondly, how do you know that this is KW International? I never said it was KW International. Thirdly, if you provide folders to individuals and brokers, let me go back to my original question, who is your individual/broker contact in Tampa, Fl.? I have asked this question on numerous occasions and, as yet, have not received an answer, as previously stated. Also, I was contacted by Tom Parks and he said he was disappointed and, I quote, " I am going to work for Google tomorrow and you will not get another lead from them" I do not understand what this meant. Lastly, I presume the reason for the disappointment was that you have already made the Folders with our name on them. can you send a picture of those Folders?

More proof that these are COMPLETE LIES

AUTHOR: Manager - ()

You have that receipt because that is Keller William INTERNATIONAL.  We do not work with Keller Williams INTERNATIONAL, we work with, and are contracted by  privately owned offices, franchises, individual brokers, and agents.

And not only do we work with individual brokers and agents from Keller Williams, but we work with individual Remax, Century 21, Coldwell Banker, and plenty of other real estate offices across the nation.  Again, here is another photo to prove the blasphemy.

To sit here and call us "fraud" and/or liars is nothing more than just slanderous comments.

AUTHOR: caseplumbing - ()

I do not understand what is in the second rebuttal, more pictures?

AUTHOR: caseplumbing - ()

So, if this is so 'laughable', why am I in receipt of an e-mail from Keller Williams, Tampa Office, that says that your Company has no authorization to use the Keller Williams Logo or Trademark?

More Pictures

AUTHOR: Manager - ()

This lie is utterly ridiculous. The proof is in this post.

AUTHOR: Manager - ()

This is either one of two things, the words beig told on here are completely fabricated, or who ever you "got in contact" with has no idea what they are talking about.  We have done work with over 200 real estate offices across the nation, in LITERALLY every single state besides Alaska and Hawaii.

I have provided pictures of new folders that have been completed, and boxes of literally THOUSANDS of folders in boxes that are ready to ship out to different brokers and agents.  Each box taped, tagged, and ready to be delivered.  I guess we are not "CONTRACTED" to do these folders, but literally spend 10's of thousands of dollars a year to make our offices happy.

This is just downright laughable.

[URL=http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/sydneyconceptsmgmt/media/photo1_zps4b92031d.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/sydneyconceptsmgmt/photo1_zps4b92031d.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/sydneyconceptsmgmt/media/photo2_zps4271b92f.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/sydneyconceptsmgmt/photo2_zps4271b92f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]