Complaint Review: Sylmark Corp.

• Submitted: Mon, November 27, 2000
  • Updated: Mon, November 27, 2000

• Reported By:
Sylmark Corp.
, California U.S.A.

Sylmark Corp. - Ab Slide Customer Service

I, too, ordered an Ab Slide and received it in a timely fashion. However, I just received an unsolicited package from Sylmark containing two bottles of Herbal Energizer Plus. I called them at the 1-800-796-4431 number and was connected to a customer service rep, Rene, within one minute. She assured me they would delete any charges from my credit card billing, and not to return the shipment - just throw away if I didn't want them.

I'll provide an update to let you know whether they carried through on their promise, but I was presently surprised to get through after reading everyone's horror stories.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sylmark-Corp/California/Sylmark-Corp-Ab-Slide-Customer-Service-3929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sylmark Corp.