Complaint Review: Sylmark Inc

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2001

• Reported By:Carson wa
Sylmark Inc
4929 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 570 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Sylmark Inc - Phase 4 Orthotics ripoff *UPDATE Sylmark at it again. New Rip-off

*0: Sylmark has a new scam

In February 2001 I ordered Phase 4 Orthotic shoe inserts from an infomercial using my VISA. I didn't think I was ever going to get them but finally did and the charge showed up on my May bank statement as a charge to Phase 4 Orthotics for 28.90. On at least my last two bank statements (8/27 and 9/26) I noticed charges of $25.90 and $19.95 from a Company called Sylmark Inc., Los Angeles.

I had no idea what these charges could be for (I haven't ordered anything from such a Company). I went onto the internet and typed in Sylmark and saw a "Rip-Off Report" from a person who had also ordered shoe inserts from an infomercial, was billed for that transaction and about 30 days later was billed 2 different times for products they didn't ask for from a company they had never heard of (Sylmark Inc.).

Sounds like the same scam. This person has had no luck getting resolution from this company. They called the customer service line and said they got the run-around and lies and left a message for the president Mark Bess which was unanswered. At the time of his report (8/31/01) his situation was unresolved. I have not tried to contact the company but have cancelled my card.

Do you know if anything has come from his report (his name was William). Any way to get our money back??

Laura Backlund

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sylmark-Inc/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Sylmark-Inc-Phase-4-Orthotics-ripoff-UPDATE-Sylmark-at-it-again-New-Rip-off-7197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sylmark Inc

#1 0

Sylmark has a new scam

AUTHOR: - ()

After Ripping off thousands of consumers with Ablside, Phase 4 Orthotics seems to be their new scam. There could be other products they are selling.