• Report: #20304

Complaint Review: Sylmark, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 06, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, May 06, 2002

• Reported By:Meriden CT
Sylmark, Inc.
P. O. Box 36337 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Sylmark, Inc. Miracle Blade Home Shopper Network scam ripoff business from hell Los Angeles California

Every time I call about the erroneous charge on my account, there is a "technical" problem and they can't access my account. However, when a supervisor looks at it, they can give me all the info. I live in Connecticut and they have it listed as Colorado. According to "Alfredo" they don't bill until it's shipped but I have a charge with their telephone number on my statement. I requested a refund close to 2 weeks ago and I was told that I have to prove that I was charged because their computer system doesn't show any items as being shipped which is the basis for the billing. I would also like to note that televison shopper networks should be held accountable for the services they employ to take their orders.

David
Meriden, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2002 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sylmark-Inc/Los-Angeles-California-90036/Sylmark-Inc-Miracle-Blade-Home-Shopper-Network-scam-ripoff-business-from-hell-Los-Angele-20304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sylmark, Inc.