Complaint Review: Sylmark - Light Relief

• Submitted: Wed, December 08, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 08, 2004

• Reported By:Garland Texas
Sylmark - Light Relief
P O. Box 3252 Hollywood, California U.S.A.

Sylmark Inc., Light Relief rip-off! Hollywood California

I tried to order one of these over 6 months ago. They told me the payments would be cut up over 4 months. I waited for nearly 5 months and heard nothing I finallly contacted them to find out it was on back order. i then cancelled my order. The charged my account anyway.

Then when I called them they told me it would take 5 to 10 days for them to give me my money back in the meantime my account over drafted due to them chargeiong the FULL amount not payments. I them called to get my over draft money back they said it is not their problem. This company is a SCAM a ripoff and FULL OF BLEEP!!!

Eric
Garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2004 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sylmark-Light-Relief/Hollywood-California-90078/Sylmark-Inc-Light-Relief-rip-off-Hollywood-California-121843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sylmark - Light Relief