Complaint Review: Symantec Norton - activeeuro.com

• Reported By:Doha Other
Symantec Norton - activeeuro.com
symantec.com Internet U.S.A.

Symantec Norton - activeeuro.com Renewal Norton Subscription Renewal Internet

I have installed Norton ant-virus software on my mother-in-law's computer and used my credit card to pay for the subscription. I assumed this was for one year but must have included automatic renewal as I now have a renewal subscription debited against my credit card. In addition, on the same day another amount has been debited by activeeuro.com.

Because I no longer have the order number and product key and my mother-in-law is unable to provide me the information, I am unable to cancel.

Furthermore they appear to be selling additional software (or using my credit card) to make a simultaneous transaction with activeeuro.com.

The company levaes me with anything but a feeling of security. They have my credit card details, I am unable to cancel the subscription and appear to be able to debit my account for software I doubt my mother-in-law wants and I certainly do not.

David woodhouse
Doha
Qatar

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Symantec-Norton-activeeurocom/internet/Symantec-Norton-activeeurocom-Renewal-Norton-Subscription-Renewal-Internet-305505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Symantec Norton - activeeuro.com