Complaint Review: Symantec Norton

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2007

• Reported By:Brick New Jersey
Symantec Norton
symantecnorton.com/csca Internet U.S.A.

Symantec Norton Raided bank account for $42.79 on 12/18/07 with no contact from me or my approval. Internet

On 12/18/07 there was a charge in my bank account of $42.79 from Symantec Norton. I went onto their website and in "contact us" demanded my money back. I have not heard from them.

I think the website symantecnorton.com/csca is bogus. It is a nondescript page with nothing on it. There might be a disgruntled employee from Symantec's finance department out there!

Brick, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2007 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Symantec-Norton/internet/Symantec-Norton-Raided-bank-account-for-4279-on-121807-with-no-contact-from-me-or-my-a-293193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Symantec Norton