Complaint Review: Symantec

• Submitted: Tue, April 19, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 20, 2005

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Symantec
20330 Stevens Creek Blvd. Cupertino, California U.S.A.

Symantec Denied a legitimate rebate request Rebate ripoff Cupertino California

*Author of original report: CompUSA still pushing Symantec Rebate CRAP!!!

I stumbled across this rip-off reporting site and thought to look up Symantec out of curiosity.

I can't believe I've found so many others in the same boat. I purchased Norton SystemWorks 2004 from CompUSA. When I mailed in ALL information required for my $30 rebate I got a denial postcard from Symantec.

After many attempts to get clarification on the excuse they were giving me I gave up and considered it a lesson learned.

I warned others so at least they would not use any Symantec products. What a rip-off!!!

Steve
Richmond, VirginiaU.S.A.

Steve
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2005 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Symantec/Cupertino-California-95014/Symantec-Denied-a-legitimate-rebate-request-Rebate-ripoff-Cupertino-California-139432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Symantec

CompUSA still pushing Symantec Rebate CRAP!!!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

It just burns my a*s that when I was in CompUSA today looking for some software they had a big display full of Symantec products - all advertising rebates!!! CompUSA is just as guilty of fraud as Symantec is! This has to stop!!!