rank

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — New York New York
Symmetry Concepts LLC

Symmetry Concepts LLC Symmetry Girls Does not pay employees once they have left the company, Internet

I worked for this company for two months as a PSO. Their call traffic is extremely slow, I could be logged im for eight hours and take a maximum of three calls if I was lucky. I found a company with higher traffic and left Symmetry Concepts in the middle of a pay period over a month ago. They owe me my final check, which is small, but I wasn't working for free. I have attempted to get a hold of them with zero sucess. They have a minimum $50 pay out and since my check is below that they have apparently decided not to pay me at all.

I don't reccomend working for them at all. I left with good feelings towards them and now I am so frusterated with the people who run their shady operation. Don't agree to work for them if your time is worth something to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Symmetry-Concepts-LLC/internet/Symmetry-Concepts-LLC-Symmetry-Girls-Does-not-pay-employees-once-they-have-left-the-compan-1045551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Symmetry Concepts LLC