Complaint Review: Syn,INC

• Updated: Wed, January 05, 2011

• Reported By: Jean — Covina California United States of America
Syn,INC
Po Box 159 Idledale, Colorado United States of America

Syn,INC Young man selling Magazines for college tutition. I am a idiot Idledale, Colorado

On November 11th 2010. A young man came to my door selling magazine subscriptions to help with his college tuition. He said it was a contest between him and a bunch of other students.

I bought into it I let him in my home and subscribed to Shape magazine. The cost was $57.00 for a year subscription. He informed me that the magazine will come at Christmas time. It is Now January 5th and no magazine. When I googled the company to find out the phone # there wasn't a phone # and many other people have complaints about being ripped off from that company. I got a hold of the Better Business Bureau., but they have no record of that company. So please if you can some how help me to get my money back that would be greatly appreciated.

Jean

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2011 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SynINC/Idledale-Colorado-80453/SynINC-Young-man-selling-Magazines-for-college-tutition-I-am-a-idiot-Idledale-Colorado-679024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Syn,INC