Complaint Review: Synapse Group, Inc. NSS Magazine

• Submitted: Fri, November 01, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, November 01, 2002

• Reported By:29 Palms CA
Synapse Group, Inc. NSS Magazine
4 High Ridge Park Stanford, Connecticut U.S.A.

NSS Magazine Service AKA Synapse Group, Inc. ripoff Dirty rip-off scumbag scam Stanford Connecticut

I signed up about a month ago for free magazines if I completed a survey. My credit card have now been charged three times 9-30($12.00)10-10($15.00) and 10-21($26.00) I had to Call and cancel my credit card number and file a fraud complaint.

I tried calling the 1-800 numbers on my statement but that is just a waste of time as they are all automated and will tell you that you have enter the wrong refer number. I guess I have learned my lesson with surveys and the word "FREE"???? My bank will do an investigation on these thieves.

29 Palms, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2002 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synapse-Group-Inc-NSS-Magazine/Stanford-Connecticut-06905/NSS-Magazine-Service-AKA-Synapse-Group-Inc-ripoff-Dirty-rip-off-scumbag-scam-Stanford-Co-34015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synapse Group, Inc. NSS Magazine