Complaint Review: Synapse Group Inc

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Neena — Doral Florida United States of America
Synapse Group Inc
225 High Ridge Road, Stamford, Conn Internet United States of America

Synapse Group Inc 225 High Ridge Road, Billing me for various magazines that I have not subscribed to. Unable to call and make contact with a person, just a recording, to try and cancel. www.synapsegroupinc.com, Internet

I noticed that my credit card was billed to Golf Magazine and The Atlantic Magazine, both of which I did not subscribe to. I am trying to cancel, but it is impossible to get a person to do so. It is all automated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synapse-Group-Inc/internet/Synapse-Group-Inc-225-High-Ridge-Road-Billing-me-for-various-magazines-that-I-have-not-s-1006593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synapse Group Inc