Complaint Review: Synapse Group, NewSub Magazine Services

• Submitted: Fri, September 29, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 29, 2006

• Reported By:Davis California
Synapse Group, NewSub Magazine Services
225 High Ridge Road. East Building. Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Synapse Group, - NewSub Magazine Services Newsub Magazine Services EXTRA Charge for supposedly FREE issues: The Magazine Ripoff Based In Stamford Connecticut

BE AWARE!

During the last year Snapfish offered me as a gift for my purchase a FREE subscription to National Geographic Traveller. This week I realized I was charged on my personal bank account the amount of $17.99 for a National Geo. Magazine!... an amount I've never authorized!
Now I realized I'm ANOTHER victim of this enterprise!!
My bank has not respond to my emails but I'll make some pressure to get MY MONEY BACK!

It's a shame that enterprises such as Snapfish (from HP) and magazines as National Geographic are allowing this enterprises to robe their clients... it's VERY SAD!

Maria
Davis, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2006 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synapse-Group-NewSub-Magazine-Services/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/Synapse-Group-NewSub-Magazine-Services-Newsub-Magazine-Services-EXTRA-Charge-for-suppos-213339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synapse Group, NewSub Magazine Services