Complaint Review: Synapse Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, September 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: Greg — Palo Alto California United States of America
Synapse Solutions, Inc.
PO Box 30474 Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Synapse Solutions Charged me for merchandise, and never delivered it. Salt Lake City, Utah

I received, in my Citibank credit card bill, an offer from Synapse Solutions, Inc. They offered various electronic devices for reduced prices. I ordered three items, at $7.97 each (expecting delivery and a bill), but the items were never delivered.

Instead, I received a letter saying I'd ordered them but not paid for them. So, I paid with my Citibank card. I still haven't received anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synapse-Solutions-Inc/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84130/Synapse-Solutions-Charged-me-for-merchandise-and-never-delivered-it-Salt-Lake-City-Uta-948562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synapse Solutions, Inc.