Complaint Review: Synapse- TWX

• Updated: Sun, March 14, 2010

• Reported By: Amanda — Thomasville Georgia United States of America
Synapse- TWX
4 High Ridge Park Stamford, Connecticut United States of America

Synapse- TWX Synapes Group Inc $127.00 of suprise charges on my CC- no warning prior-no statement sent Stamford , Connecticut

Answered a survey and as a gift got magazines 4 for one year at 2.95 each for one year. OK fine so far. They were to send me a statement of renewal.  Got the magazines okay but never saw a statement that a renew was coming up and would auto charge to credit/debit card.  I checked my cc statement to find the little surprise.  I got caught up in one of the cancel offers would be no further debits- yada and said yes to one thinking it would cancel- no- $31 will be charged for another year!!!!   Then I could not get the system to cancel that.  So I will try calling all these other numbers I have found and do the 0 thing to see what I can do.  I did renew one of the mags- as we like it, but did it through Amazon at a VERY good rate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2010 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synapse-TWX/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/Synapse-TWX-Synapes-Group-Inc-12700-of-suprise-charges-on-my-CC-no-warning-prior-no-st-580861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synapse- TWX