Complaint Review: Syndero, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, March 03, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 03, 2012

• Reported By: oldbear34 — Highland California United States of America
Syndero, Inc.
99 Rhode Island San Francisco, California United States of America

Syndero, Inc. Onlingo Think You are paying once; get hit every month; company phone disconnected. San Francisco, California

I ordered a Spanish course from (Syndero, Inc.) Onlingo. I was told it cost $93.00 and I gave them my debit card information to bill me and my account was charged that amount.

The next month they hit me for another $93.00. I have been unable to contact them. Their phone has been disconnected and no new listing has been posted.

Consequently I have written a letter in protest, but they have not yet received it, and, of course, I have received no reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2012 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Syndero-Inc/San-Francisco-California-/Syndero-Inc-Onlingo-Think-You-are-paying-once-get-hit-every-month-company-phone-discon-848195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Syndero, Inc.